Friday, October 3, 2008

"I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home..."




We are loving our new schedule.  It is wonderful to finally have some normalcy in our lives after so many years of school and never knowing when daddy would get home.  Wait a minute!  Did I just say normal?  What is normal?







It is fabulous to have dinner together every night and have the boys be awake for a while after he gets home.  They love to run to Daddy and roughhouse with him.  The admiration is mutual.  Daddy thinks those three boys are pretty great!









5 comments:

Mel said...

Jealous! I can't wait until I have a little bit of normalcy. I am so happy that you have it.

Monica Hudson said...

Congrats on the normalcy - heaven knows you guys deserve it!! I can't believe how big your boys are getting! Miss you guys!

Jaimee said...

Shannan! How are you? My sister just found your blog and I had to stop by and say hello! You look amazing and your little boys are adorable! Where do you live? How's life been? Hope you are well and don't mind me dropping by to say hi sometimes. See ya!
-Jaimee Decker Buckley

Missy said...

Hey Shannan! Such a cute blog. Thanks, again, for the call. For some reason the message was cut off in the middle somewhere so I may not be up to speed with everything. Are you heading this way? Let me know.

We named our baby Dallin -- he was born on 9/18/08. He is so sweet and my easiest baby yet. I'm so thankful! I hope you're doing well. If you would like, feel free to visit our family blog at: www.newsinanutshell.blogspot.com

Yvonne said...

Oh what a cute photo! I bet they just get so excited when their daddy comes home. I love your blog!