2010 Young Ambassador 40th Reunion
Me with Randy Boothe - The long-time director
Posing with a few of my former students
that went on to be Young Ambassadors.
Leslie, Michelle, and Ashley - I am so proud of all of them.



Reuniting with the amazing friends/performers
that were at BYU the same years I was.
It was so great to see them all again. Thanks for the memories guys.
Dallyn, Marin and Jason - all gone on to have amazing careers.

Ryan, James and Todd

Michelle, Tamera, Amanda and Stacy - My Sundance Girls

Brian and Alison Clark

Blythe, Adrienne, Amanda, Marin, Me, and Dallyn

Posing with Summer - "I Got Rhythm"
Jan, Noelle, Cheryl and I in "Footloose"
Me and Lisa - "Clap Hands Hands...Here Comes Charlie"
The cast from The Chorus Line
These were all Backstage during the Reunion "Music Makers" Show.
Before and After the Televised Fireside at the Conference Center.
With old friends and new friends. I love Nina and Jeanette!
6 comments:
You are so dang cute! i am SOO glad that you had such a great time! love you!
These photos are so much fun! I can only imagine how great it was to get together with your YA friends and perform like crazy! Love you!
Hey! Glad to hear you're updating the blog! It's too cute!
Love, J
PS I better see some of the pix of Pops soon!
Perchiate Cha!!
I'm totally with you on how hard it is to post on the blogosphere. I'm horrible too! But I DID enjoy checking out the new pics, you are adorable with your short hair! What a babe you are! The kids are super cute and you guys look like you're doing great, I'm so happy to be updated!
Keep em' coming, and I'll make an effort to do the same!
:o) Mandy
Looks like such a good reunion, that is so great you were able to be there. I didn't know you had a blog so I am glad I can check in now and see how you are doing. Will you send me your phone number, I wanted to give you a call.
I wish I had been there, seriously! I just saw that you posted on my blog, and I am so sorry I didn't even realize it!
I am back in Utah, coincidentally. Life is good. How are you?
Nicole
Post a Comment