We so enjoyed our company on Thanksgiving. Since we couldn't be with more of our immediate family, it was nice to have such wonderful families in our home. We miss all of you and we are anxiously waiting the Christmas season.
1) because the boys are sooooo excited this year
and
2) because we will have a new baby - what a perfect Christmas gift!
I am supposed to be having the baby on the 16th of December.
I am just sad that I did not get pictures of the
Bluth and Taylor kids and
I did not get one of Jenny's darling little tummy.



3 comments:
You look beautiful, and so does your home. Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas with love from the West Jordan Hillton!
you beautiful beautiful pregnant woman!!! miss seeing your lovely face. all my love and luck to you over the next couple weeks as you prepare for and welcome your baby into the world!
loves,
mj
xoxo
Hi!
I would like to talk to you about an article I wrote that, being a parent, I think you would enjoy (on early childhood education). I'd love it if you could drop me an email quick so I can give you more details if you're interested or if you were interested in new content for your blog.
Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com
Post a Comment