Saturday, January 29, 2011

Our New Arrival

He is finally here - and he is the love of my life! After 9 long months of chasing three little boys around, swollen feet, lots of cravings, back pain, nausea, and fatigue,

please help me welcome.....

Dylan Leon Hinckley.

He was born on December 20, 2010. His big brothers adore him and Dad is pretty nuts about him too. This is the longest spread we have had in between kids. The boys are old enough to know what is going on and it has been sweet to watch them fuss and make over him.















Thank you Heavenly Father for giving us the this beautiful, sweet innocent spirit in our home of crazy, rowdy boys. I know he soon will be adding to the excitement and noise, but for now, I'll enjoy the sweet tender moments and soft goos.

6 comments:

wjmom said...

Beautiful, beautiful boy! Congratulations to all of you. (If only every child were loved that much!)

Loves to you!

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness! He has grown so much since I last saw him. I just want to squeeze those chubby cheeks!

Isabelandkids said...

He is adorable! miss you!

xoxo
isabel

Matt and Abbey said...

What a cutie!!

Malinda said...

Congrats, Shannan! You make it look so effortless. What blessed boys to come to you and Spencer!!!
♥ Malinda Bohan

Brett Bailey said...

Well, I am very behind here, but a huge congrats to my favorite Hinckley family! Love the name Dylan, was always in the top five for us but we never quite got there. Hope all is well in Oklahoma -- I say Go Thunder under the ABK rule (anybody but Kobe)! Tell Spencer hi from us Baileys!